Tournament begins in
there are no items in your cart.
Preferred Charter Participant Rules
2016 Salmon-A-Rama has a great way to promote your business while all clients qualify for this prestigious event.
Charter Ticket Rules
- The cost is $500 for the entire 9 day event. This will include every member aboard your charter boat from July 9-17 being covered. This includes friends that would like to fish if you have an open day.
- This ticket covers the boat that it is designated for and its captain only. If the first mate, friends or clients fish aboard another boat they will need to purchase an individual participation ticket, unless the second boat is also a charter boat with a charter ticket.
- The charter ticket and all tickets issued by it are not eligibile for youth, kayak or shore division. Youth and Kayak tickets must be purchased separately, as these are a separate category. A youth aboard the registered charter boat may register there fish in the boat division, but not the youth division. Youth charter customers will be entered into the boat division.
- The vessel you are entering must be a registered charter boat with a USCG licensed Captain, and the proper Sport Troll fishing License having been purchased.
- Everyone who fished in this event during the 9 days will also receive a free raffle ticket for the awards ceremony raffle on the last Sunday.
- There will be a discount for Captains who will be registering more than one boat, as long as the same Captain owns the additional boats being registered.
- You will also receive advertising on the Salmon-A-Rama web site, and all calls for a charter will be directed to a charter service from that site.
- Top 10 tickets must be purchased separately as well as any other tournaments inside the tournament that there is a separate fee to enter.
- The fish to be registered must be accompanied with a ticket signed by the Captain as well as participant weighing the fish. The Captain or mate may weigh the fish for the client as long as ticket is signed by both the captain and the client.
- Any prizes will be awarded at the descression of the captain.